Join A Group To Climb Mount Ararat 5 Days Open Groups Program is a safe program containing an exercise day for acclimatization. Programs main objective is to make you reach to the summit with accustoming you to the altitude. It doesn’t include a Cultural Program so it should be a natural choice when you only want to climb to Mount Ararat.
Join Group trips
Join Group trips are guaranteed to depart, regardless of the number of climbers. Also, you will not be asked to pay more even if on the specific date of starting the trek you will be only person on that date. If our current dates don’t suit your scheduled we’ll build a new climb starting on any day you want we have a number teams climbing Ararat throughout the year so are very flexible and will be able to help you.
We climb Mount Ararat and other mountains seven months of the year and we can schedule a climb for any booking group size.
If you have any questions please contact us
JOIN A GROUP TO CLIMB MOUNT ARARAT 30 MAY – 03 JUN 2022 – 5 DAYS PROGRAM & DETAILS:
- We’ll arrive in Çevirme Village with the altitude of 2200m in Mount Ararat. At this point, our carriers will handle our equipment to transfer them to the camp area using mules. This is also where our hike will begin. After a comfortable hike of about 5 hours, we’ll arrive at the first camp area at 3200m.
- We’ll begin our hike to the second camp area at 4200m to conduct acclimatization exercises. Even though it’s a much harder stage compared to the previous day, we’ll arrive at the second camp area in about 4 hours. We’ll rest here for one hour and make little walks around the second camp area. And then we’ll start our descent to the first camp area at 3200 meters. We’ll have plenty of opportunities to rest at the camp area before the summit climb, which we’ll reach after a two-hour hike.
- After breakfast, we’ll start our climb again to the second camp area at 4200 meters. After this climb, we’ll spend the night in the second camp area at 4200 meters. Here we’ll do our equipment check and we’ll have to prepare our bags for the summit climb we’ll start at midnight.
- After a night of rest, our summit climb will start with waking up at the time our guide has determined. We will reach the summit in about 6 hours later. After resting half an hour at the summit, we’ll head towards to the second camp area at 4200 meters. After 3 hours, we’ll reach the second camp area where we’ll rest about an hour and start our descent to the first camp area at 3200 meters, where we’ll spend our last night on the mountain.
- We’ll have breakfast. Later we’ll start our descent to the 2200 meters towards vehicle transfer point. We’ll arrive at this point 3 hours later and then get transferred to our hotel here with our vehicles.There is an emergency extra day in our program. Weather conditions on the mountain sometimes make the climb impossible. With a extra day, you’ll have a chance to wait in the second camp area to wait for the weather conditions to improve and then try again the next day when the weather gets better. If there are no bad weather conditions, this day will be used after the summit descent to rest at the Base Camp area at 3200 meters.
- Click here to read all the details of the climb mount ararat program.
Tour Beginning Location: Doğubeyazıt
Tour Ending Location: Doğubeyazıt
Mountain Route Used: Mount Ararat South Route
Hotel accommodation: 2 Nights
Mountain accommodation: 4 Nights
Extra Day: 1
Welcome and send off
Our climbing programs start with reaching to the mountain from the hotel by vehicles and end in the same way with returning back from the mountain to the hotel. There are no welcome and send off days in our programs because of the transportation differences of our guests.
We can welcome and send you off in the same way at the airport at your request as well as set up days for the welcome and send off days in our program schedule.
Join A Group To Climb Mount Ararat Climbing Services:
Private Camp Area
Since camp area will be a private area, there’ll be guards securing the camp. This way the equipment you left behind will be safe and the tents will be under surveillance in the case of bad weather conditions. We are serving at a special camp area on the south route of Mount Ararat. In this camp area, we have our camping tents and kitchen.
Cook preparing your hot food and drinks
During the climb, our firm will keep a cook at the mountain ready, responsible for preparing your hot food and drinks. On climbing days, our cook will provide your rations every morning and the climb nights for your consumption during hikes. We request our vegetarian and vegan visitors to inform us in advance about their choices.
The equipment you won’t need during the climb will be kept by our contracted hotel to be handed back to you after your return. Equipment you’ll be bringing to the mountain will be transferred between the camps by carrier mules and you won’t be charged any extra fee for all these services.
Climbing Permit Fees,
Personal Tent (One tent is for two people),
Professional Mountain Guide,
All the entrance fees for the museum and surrounding areas,
Hot food for the duration of the climb,
Non-alcoholic beverages for the duration of the climb,
2 Nights of Hotel Accommodations including Breakfast,
A Celebration Dinner in the City,
Plane tickets for international and domestic flights,
Personal Climbing Equipment,
Food in the city,